Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Top 5 Hottest Nigerian Rappers Right Now (2015)

I was just watching Reminisce's 'Local Rappers' video yesterday, and was thinking of how far Nigerian rappers have come in the last couple of years. Things are now looking good for Naija rappers, and they don't have to sound foreign to be accepted.












I decided to put a list together, naming who I consider the TOP 5 HOTTEST rappers in Nigeria right now. Yup! Here goes.




5.  Ice Prince

4.  M.I

3.  Phyno

2.  Reminisce

1.  Olamide






What do you think? You disagree with any placement? As I always say when I put lists like this up; this is the HOTTEST rappers in the game list, and not the most lyrical rappers in the game list. I believe these 5 guys I have mentioned are the hottest in the game right now, in 2015. Ice Prince has had a long stretch for the past 4 years, but I think they slowed things down at Choc City for him, so that his label mate, M.I can get some shine too with his latest album. Olamide and Phyno have been killing shit consistently for years now, but in the last couple of months, Reminisce has been bringing that fire. I would put him at number one, but Olamide's work ethic is just insane. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar