Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Digit-al Dozen does Mythical Creatures - Phoenix


Hello lovelies!

I'm ending this wonderful week of mythical creature manis with Fawkes the Phoenix!


I started this manicure with two coats of LynBDesigns "Jubilee", which is like a magical morning sky. I then reverse stamped with BPS black and Hēhē-34, using Ms. Sparkle "Fierce Friday", Joss "Alternate Dimension" and Celestial Cosmetics "Trip". I sealed it in with SV.


I really love Fawkes; in fact, I have a special Fawkes inspired secret handshake with a high school friend of mine! We still occasionally get back into our fifteen-year-old mindset and shake on it. I miss being 15 years old!

Let me know what you think! Thanks for reading all week, lovelies!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar