Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Essence Advent Calendar Reveal 20 - 24 December

Hi guys ! Hope your having a great week and had an awesome Christmas time spend with family and friends. I had a great festive time.

Today I'm sharing my last update of the Essence Advent Calender. I really enjoyed the calender , and will most certainly be on the lookout for another fun Advent calender to open next year. 

As always , this isn't a full review on the products - but I have written down the ones people wanted mini reviews on and will be sharing that in the new year. 

So onto the goodies :

Day 20 :
Purple Duo Sharpener . I have this one in orange already , but I wanted a girlier version for my work make-up bag. These are amazing sharpeners for your eyeliners .
Day 21 :
Essence Nail Polish in My Love Diary. I already own this colour , but it's a gorgeous colour so I'm glad I have a back up.
Day 22 :
Essence Bling Bling Nail Stickers. I love wearing nail studs studs so these will be used very very soon.
Day 23:
Essence Glossy Kiss Berry Gloss. As I mentioned with the cherry version of this earlier - Essence lipglosses are amazing .  
Day 24: Essence All About Nudes eyeshadow palette. I LOVE the All About Greys one - so I was excited to get the nude version too. I already used this one quite a few times , and as with the Greys one - this one is AMAZING. 

I would like to thank everyone for all your support on my blog this year. I really appreciate every comment here and on social media. This will be my last post for the year, and I will be back the first week of 2017 with some great new posts . I hope you all will have a great 2017 with lots of happy moments . 

Are you planning to make any New Years Resolutions ? 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar