Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LOOKBOOK: Primark SS18

I know it's hard to think about Spring when we are barely into Winter but here we are. The first official look book of the new season.

I have to say, Primark are usual incredibly good about getting their look books out there. I am used to their stuff being the first books I see. Closely followed by River Island and company.  I have to admit though, I'm not hugely blown away by the collection. I was hoping for something a bit more...interesting.


I know there is something about Spring that makes us all swear to random resolutions (new year, new me) and something that makes fashion feel a bit cleansed. Think of the usual make up collections and campaigns that you see and you'll get my drift.

If it's done well then this can give a wonderful playful or colourful effect on the mood. If it's done badly, then it is dull and boring. Which, if I am honest with you, is how I feel about this. Nothing stands out to me apart from that yellow hoodie. Lets face it - if a plain yellow hoodie is your star attraction from your collection then you are doing something wrong.

I can only hope this is the pre Spring drop. I mean a drop before a drop and we are yet to see something with substance. More then that, I am hoping we see a collection or two with real bite from the others.
If I'm honest, myself and Primark have parted ways in the last year. The Nottingham branch is the worst Primark (bar Cork city) to spend time in. The costly renovation seems to have left the store in worse shape then it was before. It's too busy, too small and too stressful. I've given up. Given that Primark has no online store then I haven't got time for it.  I work 9-5 outside the city centre and now the majority of my shopping is from online sources.

Enjoy this double denim patchwork B*Witched fantasy complete with a dishcloth for a coat.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar