Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dentist!


Today we have been to the Dentist, I absolutely hate going. At least the appointment was 9:30 so not long to wait after getting up and ready.  It was just a routine 6 month check up but I knew I would need further treatment.  Last year I had a filling and its never been right, then a couple if months ago I developed an abcess, boy was that painful! Once the abcess cleared, with the help of antibiotics it still left a problem with the tooth, anyway after lots of poking and prodding I had an xray and it turns out its a chronic infection, there are 2 choices of treatment, its either root canal filling which may or may not work, or an extraction, I have 4 weeks to decide :-(. I think .i'm going for extraction, its a single molar which is more filling than tooth and at least it gets rid of the problem totally.  I am very nervous about having it done as it will leave a gap but you wont see it when I smile as its too far back.  I haven' t had a tooth out since I was a child!!  My Dentist has given me a prescription for some more antibiotics if I need them while on holiday, she is of the opinion it could flare up again anytime so better to be prepared.  Apart from that my teeth are ok.  Hubby was in and out in a flash...perfect teeth....for now!  

This afternoon I went to Mum and Dads they needed the freezer defrosting and cleaning out, it only took an hour and everything was put back tidy so they can see what they have. Good job done!!

Grandaughter has been with her school report, its excellent!  She has worked so hard this year, its her last week at primary school.....shock....horror....where did those years go, it doesnt seem 2 minutes since she started school!  Once she gets to comp in September I think she will start to blossom into a young lady...no boyfriends though....not until they pass the grandparents test...lol

Nothing else to report today so I will leave you with a picture of the Hollyhock thats flowering in front of the garage wall.


Back tomorrow
Take care
Karen xxx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar