AND THE WINNER IS:
ALICIA!
CONGRATULATIONS!
*Where are you from? Tell us a bit about yourself.
I'm Eaindar and I live with my husband and son in Beautiful Sunny Singapore. I’m 31 yr old stay at home mum who is taking care of cute 2 year old little boy.
*What or who inspires you?
Nature, flowers and leaves
*What are 5 things you want people to think when they see your product?
-Sweet
-simple
-modern
-nature
-and they want to wear them everyday.*Do you have any family Christmas Traditions?
Even though I'm Buddhist, I have a christian sis-in-law. So we still celebrate by eating log cake on Christmas and giving gifts to each other within the family.
*Is there a favorite food that you and your family enjoy during the holidays?
Log Cake
*What is the best part of Christmas for you?
It's about the holiday and Christmas lighting around the city.
*Which Christmas item in your shop did you enjoy making the most and why?
All the Christmas Gift sets as they are fun to create with colorful flowers and leaves. You can view them at http://www.etsy.com/shop/earringsnation?section_id=7060204
*Are there other places on the net we can find you?
ETSY : http://www.earringsnation.etsy.com
My blog : http://craftydeam.blogspot.com
Twitter : http://twitter.com/earringsnation
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/EarringsNation/118700011481605
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/groups/craftydream
NOW FOR THE GIVE AWAY!
The winner will receive a beautiful Lucky Tree - Antique brass Tree Charm and Red bead Necklace! Made of Antique brass Lucky Tree Charm together with Red bead with gold strips (from Japan). It comes with a delicate antique brass chain.Necklace Length : approx 17 inches
Tree charm size : 0.7 x 0.8 inches
Here are the Rules to enter the Give Away.
Please leave an email so I can contact you if you win!
* For the first entry - Go to: Earrings Nation
Pick your favorite item and come back here with the name and/or link.
THIS GIVE AWAY IS CLOSED!!
The draw will take place on: December 10 @ 8PM Central
This is open to Worldwide!
Good Luck Everyone!!
Audrey's Country Crafts is in no way responsible for the mailing of the prize. After the name is drawn I will contact that person. They have 2 days to respond before another name will be picked! The name and address will be forwarded. Thank-you for entering!!

0 Yorumlar