Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

An Open Invitation

English: Mary Pickford writing at a desk
English: Mary Pickford writing at a desk (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
           Since I'm away from the computer this week I'm going to keep this post brief.      

         Once again I'm calling on readers to sign up for guest posts.  If you have something memoir related that you would like to share on this space, let me know in the comments or email me at jacksonlee51 @ aol (dot) com.   I'll work with you in setting up a date.

         If you have a published memoir that you'd like to promote, I'd be happy to give you the space here to do that.   Or if you would just like to tell us about something that has happened in your life, relate a story about someone else, or offer ideas about writing memoir, I'm offering you an opportunity to do so on this blog.

         Guest posting is a great way to draw attention to your blog or something else that you are doing.  Everyone is invited to make a suggestion.   I love having guests over at Wrote By Rote.

         I hope to hear from you!


Enhanced by Zemanta

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar