Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It's beginning to look a lot like.....


....don't hit me!   I don't care for seeing Christmas stuff out in July either.  So, I waited to almost September. Last year, I had a few people admire my stockings that I made for us.  And, recently someone contacted me to create some for her sweet family.  So, I thought I would offer them as a custom order in my etsy shop.


I love how her little ones' silhouettes look!  This is actually a collaboration between the Mr. and myself... I make the stockings and he cuts out the silhouettes.... he is pretty handy with those scissors.  Okay, I will try not to talk anymore about Christmas decorating until at least after October. Oh, and that wasn't me pinning Advent calender ideas about a month ago....

I will be back soon with some new furniture redos... a new color that I bought months ago and finally found the perfect piece to use it! 

bye for now~

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar