Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekend Wear: Free People Dress, American Apparel Bodysuit & A|X Dress

Sometimes you forget what is in your closet! I did a little digging and fell in love with some of the items all over again.


This is one of my favorite Free People dress. I got awhile ago and have forgotten about it. We parked next to this candy-like car when we got to the mall. Haha I had to snap a picture with it! The fluffy pink thing in the car looks like cotton candy. LOL. It also matches my dress, doesn't it?


Armani Exchange - Devore Velvet Dress. Size - P0. $130.
They are having a deal right now where you spend $150 and you take $50 off.
I initially thought it looked great on the hanger and I really like the velvety texture of the dress. I was attracted to the color since I don't have anything like it. Anyway, I thought the fit on me was just okay and the dress was a little shapeless. I wished it was more fitted from waist down. I decided to pass on this.




Wearing:
Free People Striped Cardigan. XS. (similar here, here & here)
American Apparel Shiny Bodysuit. XS. (similar here). I love bodysuits because they are so sexy!
Free People Mini Skirt. XS. (similar here, here & here)
Forever21 Necklace. (similar here, here & here)
Forever21 Belt. (similar here, here & here)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar