Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Many Sides of Me

Last week Talei at Musings of an Aspiring Scribe presented me with The Versatile Blogger award.


You may have seen me post this award here before, but I'm posting it again. I'm honored that you think I'm a versatile blogger. Actually it's probably more like I have ADHD and am easily bored, but I'll never admit that :)

I'm fairly new to Talei's blog - she found me during Karen Gowen's Labor Day Weekend Blog Party BBQ, and I'm so happy she did. I always love visiting her.

First, I'm supposed to tell you seven interesting things about myself. I'm not sure there are seven interesting things about me, but here goes:

1. I totally immerse myself in novels--
yet I speed-read through mountains of research material and news items every day.
2. I hate housework--
but I want our home to look well put together and smell clean all the time.
3. I love cats--
but I'm terribly allergic to them.
4. I love sunshine--
and rain.
5. I am NOT a morning person by any stretch of the best imagination--
but I love the thrill of sunrise and the world waking up.
6. "I Love Rock 'n' Roll"--
and Andrea Bocelli.
7. I'm a Scorpio--
and we're full of contradictions.

Second, I'm supposed to pass this award along to fifteen other bloggers. I've broken this rule before, and I'm breaking it again.

If you're reading here, you are a CVR - Certified Versatile Reader. This award is for you. Take it, be versatile, and do something fun with it.

This award is for all my Certified Versatile Readers.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar